As an Agile Scrum Master you will be working intimately with 2-3 teams to ensure the thorough planning and efficient execution of every sprint. You will be responsible for ensuring that your Agile teams embrace Agile business and development practices throughout the product lifecycle including planning, execution, launch, and support. This role also requires Agile coaching of teams, individuals, and leaders, including Delivery Managers and Product Owners. You may also be involved in the development and mentoring of colleagues who are looking to assume a Scrum Master role.
We’re looking for an outstanding Scrum Master who knows how to work with teams of product managers and highly skilled engineers in a fast moving Agile environment. You are passionate about Agile, communication, and human dynamics, and have an insatiable appetite for helping people excel. You are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the status quo, able to maintain a broad perspective while paying attention to details, and take great pride in your
work. A self-starter, you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team and also improve the greater organization.
In this role you will:
- Drive team productivity by assuming the Scrum Master role for up to three teams.
- Drive and lead planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives for your teams.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent work completion.
- Embrace, coach, and evangelize Agile values and principles.
- Build team cohesion and foster open and honest team communication.
- Collect, report, and refine Agile metrics to quantify and communicate team performance.
- Catalyze continuous improvement of process and practice through collaboration with team and organizational leaders to identify and implement improvements.
- Ensure that teams are effectively executing against the highest value priorities.
- Work closely with the Product Owner on roadmap creation, forecasting activities, and team planning.
- Provide "go to" leadership, transparency, and visibility to the entire Concur organization.
- Operate under moderate supervision.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies. Education, Experience & Training required:
- 5+ years of project, product, or technical leadership in a software development environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a dedicated Scrum Master and / or Agile Coach.
- Expert knowledge of Agile framework and methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban).
- Deep skills in estimation, story slicing, grooming, and other Agile techniques.
- Solid experience leading Scrum events: Planning, Daily Scrums, Reviews / Demos, and
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, organization, and coaching skills.
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike.
- Experience with Agile in multi-team organizations.
- Experienced in use and configuration of one or more Agile management tools (i.e. Jira,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Operations, or other relevant discipline.
- CSM, CSP, CSC or ACP Certification.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Concur is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst (Second line IT support) to resolve technical software and hardware related issues, manage problems escalated from the IT Helpdesk, and provide formal and informal end-user training on a range of desktop products.
Key skills and Background
- 3+ years’ experience of Desktop IT support in a predominantly Microsoft Windows environment including MS Office and Outlook with at least 1+ years of this experience being second level support.
- 3+ years’ experience with hardware, network, and peripheral support (fax machines, network printers, scanners, modems, hubs, smart phones, and cabling) (NB Concur has a separate Networks & Server team)
- Experience in setup and troubleshooting on Mac OS beneficial (not mandatory as we can crosstrain)
- Active Directory Administration for user and computer account management preferred
- A+ certification or equivalent required
- VB scripting experience preferred
- MCP or MCDST certification preferred
- Proven proficiency in a LAN / WAN environment
- Lenovo certification preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- A good demonstrable knowledge of spoken and written English language is a must
About the role
Based in our Frankfurt office, this role reports into and works closely with our EMEA Desktop Support Manager based in the UK. It provides support responsibilities for our rapidly expanding team of 100 employees onsite in Frankfurt including some remote employees in the Netherlands, the Nordics & Belgium. Joining a team of 5 Desktop Support Analysts across Europe, you may also take on wider remote support responsibilities as and when required.
- Provide software (70%) and hardware (30%) support related to all end user technical issues. Typical tasks would include Microsoft Windows (85%) and Apple Mac (15%) troubleshooting, Outlook email support, new software installation and configuration. Some basic server support of adding/deleting/moving users required.
- Log and diagnose (or escalate for additional action) all Helpdesk problems, issues and trouble calls.
- Receive and resolve call escalations from Level 1 support as needed.
- Provide documentation and process flow to assist in first-call resolution for desktop hardware, software, LAN, WAN, e-mail, web, Internet, Intranet, and administrative computing related problems.
- Perform systems administration for corporate applications.
- Apply technical experience and logic to assist customers in local and remote troubleshooting and problem resolution.